Friday, January 23, 2009

Singapore's new big C

HAPPY 19th BIRTTHDAY JOEY NG YI YANG!!! Though I think you are probably slogging in school now and not celebrating. Please tell me if I'm wrong. :) Anyway you are 19 and old already. So, stop using very broken english and applying your baby talk everywhere. (Steph secretly agrees with me) Words like buwee, good joey, bad joey. Your english spelling also cmi ok. But it makes me laugh looking at how you spell certain words. Like biased=baised? Gosh, why not just pay me to give you English tuition? I may consider giving you a discount since I know you for quite long already. CHEAP CHEAP ONLY!

Oh ya, talking about ytd, I was definitely very pissed off by this parent who claimed to have talked to me the other time he was here. WELL GREAT, as if I have even started working in like december? I bet he needs a serious eye checkup coupled with an operation to remove the stamp on his eye. Or maybe, I secretly have a clone somewhere. I'm so going to rant at my boss today about how he actually yuan wang wo. RAHH... no wonder my right eyelid is twitching ytd afternoon. Is the twitching of the right or left eyelid the one that indicates a bad omen? Someone please tell me although I have almost already concluded that right should be the one.

After close to two weeks of working, I found out what's the secret weapon (mi mi wu qi/ fa bao) of every parent and their tag line to it. "You give me the name of your in charge, I'm going to complain to the hq." and worse still "I know your boss, you know what I can do. So, just make each other happy" LIKE WTH! Singapore has a new big C - COMPLAIN. Like whatever, that's how civilized we are anyway. A world with threats. And so, the next time I wish to complain about something, I will put myself in the shoes of that poor person. LESSON ONE LEARNT!

2 Comments:

At 7:45 PM , Blogger Fabbie said...

Hey your frd sounds like me! muahhaa i also have very jialet english. like your kor always complain kakkaka

Well in working life you got to save your butt, do things must have proof! if not you'll try kana for nothing. Eyes must open big big and must becareful of backstabber when you talk too.

About the eye twitch.. i heard is top right is XI, bottom left is NU, top left is AI, bottom right is LE. Not sure is it like that, but anyway its not true de lar! hahha

 
At 12:54 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

LOL... no problem. My eyes big enough to look out. Haha... anyway my friend secretly happy that you supporting him. But I'm ver sure you are not.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home